Terence Crawford vs. Breidis Prescott
(Redirected from Fight:1774922)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Breidis Prescott lost to Terence Crawford by UD in round 10 of 10
- Date: 2013-03-30
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Judge: Burt A Clements 90-100
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 93-97
- Judge: Don Trella 91-99
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: HBO Boxing After Dark
- 2nd Weigh-In: Crawford 150 lbs., Prescott 157 lbs.
- Terence Crawford 19-0 (15 KOs) vs. Breidis Prescott 26-4 (20 KOs)
- Fight was the primary undercard bout for Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado (2nd meeting).
- Prescott entered as a 2.45-to-1 betting underdog. 
- Prescott was originally scheduled to face WBA junior welterweight champion Khabib Allakhverdiev, who withdrew citing and injured elbow.
- Crawford was originally supposed to meet Robert Osiobe (14-5-4) on the same card, but accepted the offer to fill in for Allakhverdiev on three-days notice.
- The purses for the bout were reported as Crawford $125K, Prescott $50K. 
- It was the first scheduled ten-round fight for Crawford and his first time fighting at the 140 lb. limit.
- HBO's Harold Lederman scored the bout 99-91 in favor of Crawford.