Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richard Commey 134 lbs beat Paul Truscott 133 lbs by TKO at 1:28 in round 8 of 12
- Date: 2013-07-13
- Location: York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Mark Green
- Judge: Jeff Hinds 68-65
- Judge: Marcus McDonnell 69-64
- Judge: Robert Williams 69-65
- Truscott versus Commey on YouTube, courtesy GP Promotions []
- Commonwealth (British Empire) title sanctioned elimination bout. Competitive bout while it lasted.
- Bout on YouTube. Truscott took a knee after taking some heavy power shots in the eighth round. Truscott beat the count, but was out on his feet, prompting the stoppage by referee Mark Green.