Terence Crawford vs. Alejandro Sanabria
Terence Crawford beat Alejandro Sanabria by TKO at 0:17 in round 6 of 10
- Date: 2013-06-15
- Location: American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Referee: Laurence Cole
- Judge: Don Griffin
- Judge: Gale Van Hoy
- Judge: Jesse Reyes
- NABO Lightweight Title (Vacant)
- Promoters: Bob Arum (Top Rank), George Foreman (Foreman Boys Promotions)
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: HBO Boxing After Dark
Terence Crawford met Alejandro Sanabria in the center of the ring to begin the sixth round, threw one left hook and claimed his 21st professional victory via sixth-round technical knockout.
Crawford, of Omaha, Nebraska, looked comfortable throughout despite taking some solid punches from the unheralded, but heavy-handed Sanabria. A combination two minutes into the third round from Crawford momentarily hurt Sanabria. Crawford piled up rounds and by the end of the fifth was landing with frequent power combinations.
The end came just after the bell rang to begin the sixth round. Crawford came forward and threw a single left hook which caught Sanabria flush on the jaw and sent the Mexican down headfirst and into a forward roll. Sanabria made it to his feet at the count of seven, but staggered, which led the referee to wave an end to the bout.
- Terence Crawford 20-0 (15 KOs) vs. Alejandro Sanabria 34-1-1 (25 KOs)
- Fight was the primary undercard bout for Mikey Garcia vs. Juan Manuel Lopez.
- Sanabria entered as an 8-to-1 betting underdog. 
- Crawford was coming off his most impressive performance to date; a one-sided unanimous decision over Breidis Prescott 26-4 (20 KOs).
- It was the first professional fight for Sanabria outside his native Mexico. He entered on a ten-fight win streak.
Molina vs. Williams
| NABO Lightweight Title Fight
Beltran vs. Usmanee