Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shannon O'Connell 129 lbs lost to Diana Prazak 128 lbs by TKO at 1:56 in round 5 of 10
- Date: 2014-03-01
- Location: The Melbourne Pavilion, Flemington, Victoria, Australia
- Judge: Malcolm Bulner 35-39
- Referee: Frank Hadley
- Judge: Andrew Campbell 35-39
- Judge: Samantha Bulner 35-39
- Perhaps the first world championship bout between two world ranked female Australian boxers held in Australia.
- Fought for the World Boxing Council Female Super Featherweight title. Prazrak ranked number one in world by BoxRec at time of this bout.
- O'Connell was down twice in round two and was taking a beating from Prazak when the bout was stopped. Prazak retains title and ranking.