Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deontay Wilder 227 lbs beat Malik Scott 238 lbs by KO at 1:36 in round 1 of 12
- Date: 2014-03-15
- Location: Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez
- Judge: Cesar Ramos
- Judge: Oren Shellenberger
- Referee: Roberto Ramirez Jr
- WBC heavyweight title eliminator (one of two final eliminators, the other one being Mike Perez versus Bryant Jennings)
- When the fight was first announced, Wilder was #3 in the WBC heavyweight ratings while Scott was #26. By the time the fight took place, Wilder was still ranked #3 and Scott was ranked #23. Wilder was also ranked #4 by the WBO, #5 by the WBA, #10 by The Ring, and #12 by the IBF.
- Wilder knocked out Scott at 1:36 of the first round.