Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola (2nd meeting)
(Redirected from Fight:1873493)
Bermane Stiverne 239 lbs beat Chris Arreola 239 lbs by TKO at 2:02 in round 6 of 12
- Date: 2014-05-10
- Location: USC Galen Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Judge: Jerry Roth 48-47
- Judge: Robert Tapper 47-48
- Referee: Jack Reiss
- Judge: Max DeLuca 47-48
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (vacant)
- Promoters: Don King (Don King Productions), Dan Goossen (Goossen Tutor)
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: ESPN (Main Event)
- Bermane Stiverne 23-1-1 (20 KOs) vs. Chris Arreola 36-3 (31 KOs)
- Arreola entered as a slight 1.15-to-1 betting underdog. 
- Stiverne entered as the #3 heavyweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Arreola was ranked the #6 heavyweight contender by the same publication. Wladimir Klitschko was recognized as the heavyweight champion at the time of this fight.
- The WBC ordered that the winner of this bout would have a mandatory defense against Deontay Wilder.
- The WBC title was vacated in December of 2013 by Vitali Klitschko, who stepped away from boxing to assist with the unrest in his native Ukraine. Vitali was granted emeritus status by the sanctioning organization and would receive a shot at the title if he chose to return to boxing.
- Arreola stated after the bout he believed he broke one of his hands in the fourth round, as he did against Tomasz Adamek. " I got caught," stated Arreola on the loss. Both fighters embraced in good sportsmanship. Don King was in the ring.
- See also: Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola (1st meeting)
V. Klitschko vs. Charr
| WBC Heavyweight Title Fight
Wilder vs. Stiverne