Demetrius Andrade vs. Brian Rose
(Redirected from Fight:1875263)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Demetrius Andrade 154 lbs beat Brian Rose 153 lbs by TKO at 1:19 in round 7 of 12
- Date: 2014-06-14
- Location: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Judge: Julie Lederman 60-52
- Judge: Alan Rubenstein 60-52
- Judge: John Poturaj 60-51
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- First defense of World Boxing Organization World Light Middleweight title for Demitrius 'Boo-Boo' Andrade.
- Rose gave a good accounting of himself, but was taking brutal power shot combinations from Andrade to the head and body along the ropes in the seventh round when referee Michael Griffin stopped it as Andrade closed the show. The bout could have been stopped in the previous round, but the referee gave Rose another chance. Rose got hit all night with his gloves upraised in a defensive position. Not a close bout.