Jhonny Gonzalez 126 lbs beat Clive Atwell 126 lbs by TD in round 10 of 12
- Date: 2014-05-24
- Location: Centro Internacional Acapulco, Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico
- Referee: Laurence Cole
- Judge: Herb Santos 96-92
- Judge: Michael Tate 99-89
- Judge: Rey Danseco 98-90
- First appearance for unbeaten but unknown Atwell outside his native Guyana in this world title bout against Gonzalez.
- Unbeaten Guyanese world title challenger Clive Atwell deducted points for fouling Gonzalez in rounds seven and ten.
- Bout went to cards after Atwell's headbutt caused cut over Gonzalez' right eye and referee determined the champion was unable to continue.
- Boxing 24.com account of world title bout online []