Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Manuel Quezada
(Redirected from Fight:1877545)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andy Ruiz Jr beat Manuel Quezada by TKO at 2:00 in round 2 of 10
- Date: 2014-05-17
- Location: Selland Arena, Fresno, California, USA
- Referee: Marcos Rosales
- Judge: Michael Tate
- Judge: Abe Belardo
- Judge: Ralph McKnight
- WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Ruiz Jr.)
- NABF Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Ruiz Jr.)
- Ruiz made short work of Quezada, who lost his fifth consecutive comeback attempt since beating Nicolai Firtha in 2009.
- Quezada down in rounds 1 and 2.
Ruiz Jr. vs. Hamer
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Ruiz Jr. vs. Liakhovich