Andy Lee vs. John Jackson
(Redirected from Fight:1884260)
Andy Lee 154 lbs beat John Jackson 152 lbs by KO at 1:07 in round 5 of 10
- Date: 2014-06-07
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr
- Judge: Robert Perez 36-39
- Judge: John McKaie 36-39
- Judge: Kevin Morgan 36-39
- NABF Light Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Jackson knocked Lee to the canvas in the second round.
- John Jackson ranked fourth by the World Boxing Council, Andy Lee ranked sixth by the World Boxing Council, at the time of this bout.
- First time in the amateur and professional career of John Jackson, the son of 'The Hawk' Julian Jackson, John Jackson was knocked out.
- In an outcome similar to the Sergio Gabriel Martinez versus Paul Williams bout, Andy Lee, in trouble getting hit the entire fight backing up and staggered on occasion, landed a short power right off the ropes as Jackson was throwing a straight right. Lee's punch landed a fraction of a section faster, and Jackson fell fast forward knocked out, unconscious as soon as he got hit and before he reached the canvas-where he took the count. Behind on points at the time of the shocking ending, it was a beautiful comeback win for Lee to remain in world title contention.
Nelson vs. Cuello
| NABF Light Middleweight Title Fight
Alvarez vs. Winchester