Ross Burkinshaw vs. Jason Cunningham
(Redirected from Fight:1905010)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jason Cunningham 117 lbs lost to Ross Burkinshaw 117 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2014-09-06
- Location: Doncaster Dome, Doncaster, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Judge: Michael Alexander 113-116
- Referee: Ian John Lewis
- Judge: John Keane 115-113
- Judge: Phil Edwards 112-116
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Bantamweight Title (Vacant title)
- Martin Ward was initially slated to defend his Commonwealth title against Cunningham. However, he had to pull out of the fight and decided to vacate the title as a result. Burkinshaw thus stepped in as an opponent and the bout was sanctioned as being for the newly vacant Commonwealth title.
- Burkinshaw cut on the side of the head in round 10.
Ward vs. Laryea
Commonwealth Bantamweight Title Fight
Cunningham vs. Ramadhani