Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
(Redirected from Fight:1930215)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Devon Alexander 147 lbs lost to Amir Khan 147 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2014-12-13
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 109-119
- Judge: Jerry Roth 108-120
- Judge: John McKaie 110-118
- WBC Silver Welterweight Title (1st defense of Khan)
- Khan, behind strength of a scoring jab, wins at least 10 of 12 rounds and outpoints southpaw Alexander.
- Khan frequently threw left hooks over Alexander's straight left beating Alexander to the punch often.
- Alexander's best moments in the fight were when he countered Khan's Jab with his own Jab and got close.
- Khan had mixed success with combinations landing at times or Alexander slipped the barrage.
- Khan wins possible title challenge in Europe in 2015 to Floyd Mayweather Jr. with this win.
Khan vs. Collazo
| WBC Silver Middleweight Title Fight
Khan vs. Algieri