Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adrien Broner lost to Shawn Porter by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2015-06-20
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Judge: Dave Moretti 111-115
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd 112-114
- Judge: Eric Cheek 108-118
- Porter used a stiff jab to get inside and outworked Broner for most of the fight.
- Broner counterpunched landing clean left hooks and right uppercuts throughout the fight
- Broner was deducted one point in round 11 for excessive holding.
- Porter was knocked down by a Left Hook in Round 12.
- SUMMARY Two judges had Porter winning a Close unanimous Decision with the scores of 114-112 and 115-111 being that Broner did land more of the Cleaner punches but did not match Porters Aggressiveness and workrate.The third judge had it a wide margin for Porter 118-108.