Zac Dunn 168 lbs beat Derrick Findley 166 lbs by SD in round 10 of 10
- Date: 2015-10-24
- Location: Paramount Theatre, Huntington, New York, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante Jr
- Judge: Matt Ruggero 95-94
- Judge: Robin Taylor 94-95
- Judge: Kevin Morgan 95-94
- 19-0 BoxRec top 20 super middleweight Melbourne, Australia native Zac Dunn fought this bout in New York, his first bout outside of Australia.
- Dunn was originally scheduled to defend the International Boxing Organization World Super Middleweight title against Denis Douglin. Douglin had to withdraw after suffering a perforated left ear drum in training.
- The bout was changed to a non-title contest and shortened to ten rounds after Derrick Findley was signed as a late substitute opponent. ( http://www.boxingscene.com/zac-dunn-derrick-findley-set-douglin-out--97209 )
- Findley, who had stopped Antwun Echols in three rounds on October 17, was in top condition for this bout. What resulted was a 'Fight of the Year' candidate- a nonstop action bout won by Dunn, who just pulled out the tenth round to earn a split decision victory.