Jump to navigation Jump to search
Renan St Juste 159 lbs lost to Francis Lafreniere 158 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Date: 2016-01-30
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Judge: Don Ackerman 92-97
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 92-97
- Judge: Jean Lapointe 90-99
- Referee: Ricky Gonzalez
- In a Canadian upset, Canadian C.P.B.C. Middleweight champion LaFreniere wins the vacant international Boxing Federation International Middleweight title over St. Juste.
- A ten round decision win for Lafreniere, his eighth straight victory, improving and overcoming five decision losses and two decision draws early in his career.