Errol Spence Jr vs. Leonard Bundu
(Redirected from Fight:2086927)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Errol Spence Jr 146 lbs beat Leonard Bundu 146 lbs by KO at 2:06 in round 6 of 12
- Date: 2016-08-21
- Location: Ford Amphitheater, Coney Island, New York, USA
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 50-45
- Judge: Larry Hazzard Jr 50-45
- Referee: Johnny Callas
- Judge: Don Trella 50-45
- Spence slipped to a knee on the canvas along the ropes in round two during an exchange, ruled a slip by referee Johnny Callas.
- Spence landed a left uppercut, then pushed Bundu on his back to the canvas for a knockdown in round six. Bundu got up hurt.
- Spence then landed a left-right to the chin of Bundu, sending him to his knees on the ropes for a knockout in round six.