Michal Cieslak vs, Nikodem Jezewski
Michal Cieslak 200 lbs fought without result Nikodem Jezewski 198 lbs by NC at 2:02 in round 3 of 10
- Date: 2016-12-10
- Location: Hala Orbita, Wroclaw, Poland
- Judge: Leszek Jankowiak 20-18
- Judge: Francesco De Ruvo 20-18
- Referee: Giustino Di Giovanni
- Judge: Jan Teleki 20-18
- Michal Cieslak wins the first IBF Baltic Cruiserweight title. IBF Supervisor Pete Podgorski aka Peter Paul Podgorski . Also, Republic of Poland Cruiserweight Tilte at stake.
On May 16th, 2017 Polish Professional Boxing Department due to both boxers using banned substances changed original result TKO win for Michal Cieslak into no contest.
Both boxers are also suspended by PPBD and the IBF for one year starting December 10, 2016.