Dick Tiger vs. Roger Rouse
(Redirected from Fight:22038)
Dick Tiger 169 lbs beat Roger Rouse 175 lbs by TKO at 0:36 in round 12 of 15
- Date: 1967-11-17
- Location: Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Jimmy Olivas
- Judge: Harold Buck 51-46
- Judge: Anthony Smercina 51-46
- Judge: Ralph Mosa 53-44
- World Boxing Association Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense by Tiger)
- World Boxing Council Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense by Tiger)
- Tiger was guaranteed $75,000, and Rouse was guaranteed $15,000.
- Rouse was the No. 1 contender.
- Rouse was knocked down once in the 9th, 10th and 12th rounds.
- After the bout, the announcer incorrectly stated that the KO time was 12 seconds into the 12th round.