Bernard Hopkins vs. Morrade Hakkar
Bernard Hopkins 159 lbs beat Morrade Hakkar 159 lbs by RTD in round 8 of 12
- Date: 2003-03-29
- Location: Spectrum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Judge: Tom Kaczmarek 70-62
- Referee: Frank Cappuccino
- Judge: Alfred Asaro 70-63
- Judge: Dick Flaherty 70-62
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 3rd defense)
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 2nd defense)
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Hopkins' 16th defense)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Hopkins 158.5 lbs, Hakkar 159 lbs
- Hakkar down in 6th.
- Hakkar's corner stops the bout after the 8th.
- Hopkins defends his Ring Magazine middleweight world title.
- Hopkins was originally scheduled to fight Frenchman, Erland Betare, but he pulled out for unknown reasons.
- Hakkar was ranked #1 WBC Middleweight contender.
Hopkins vs. Daniels
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Hopkins vs. Joppy