Jean Marc Mormeck vs. Virgil Hill (2nd meeting)
Jean Marc Mormeck 196 lbs beat Virgil Hill 195 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2004-05-22
- Location: Carnival City Casino, Brakpan, Gauteng, South Africa
- Judge: Artur Ellensohn 115-113
- Judge: Franco Priami 115-114
- Referee: Wally Snowball
- Judge: Joseph Horn 115-113
- World Boxing Association Cruiserweight Title (3rd. defending of Mormeck)
- Weights: Mormeck 196 lbs, Hill 194.75lbs
- After the bell ending the 2nd round, Hill lands a jab to Mormeck's face.
- Mormeck not liking Hill's after the bell jab, lands a right hand.
- Hill falls backwards into the corner and goes down.
- The only thing to come of this is a warning to Mormeck.
- Hill down in 8th.