Name: Jack Culcay
Alias: Golden Jack
Birth Name: Jack Robert Culcay-Keth
Hometown: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Birthplace: Ambato, Ecuador
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Jack Robert Culcay-Keth is a German boxer who has fought at the 2008 Summer Olympics in the men's welterweight division, won a Silver medal at the European Championships 2008 and the Gold at the 2009 World Amateur Boxing Championships.
- Started boxing at age 12
- Amateur record: 95-28-3
- Culcay Keth who starts for TG 75 Darmstadt was relatively unknown in 2007, not even German titleholder and had only a second place finish at the Chemistry Cup tournament 2007 to his credit when he was sent to the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships. But while all the German topfighters exited early he and middleweight Konstantin Buga were the only ones to reach the quarterfinal and qualify for Beijing. Culcay beat Jetmir Kuci and Zoran Mitrovic then he lost to eventual American winner Demetrius Andrade.
- At the end of the year he won his first German title.
- At the Olympics he was edged out in his first bout by Kim Jung-Joo.
- At the end of the year he won Euro silver losing the final to Magomed Nurutdinov.
Olympic Games Results 2008 (as a welterweight)
- Lost to Kim Jung-Joo (South Korea) 11-11
World Amateur Championships 2007 (as a welterweight)
- Defeated Jetmir Kuci (Albania) 28-20
- Defeated Zoran Mitrovic (Serbia) 39-12
- Lost to Demetrius Andrade (United States) 9-30 (quarterfinal)
2009 (as a welterweight)
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Hosam Bakr Abdin (Egypt) 10-5
- Defeated Brian Carlos Castano (Argentina) 14-5
- Defeated Torben Keller (Denmark) 5-2
- Defeated Botirjon Mahmudov (Uzbekistan) 6-4
- Defeated Andrey Zamkovoy (Russia) 7-4
European Amateur Championships 2008 (as a welterweight)
- Defeated Dmitro Mitrofanov (Ukraine) 15-3
- Defeated William McLaughlin (Ireland) 7-2
- Defeated Alexandr Rakislov (Russia) 6-3
- Defeated Jaoid Chiguer (France) 9-1
- Lost to Magomed Nurutdinov (Belarus) RSCI 3 (final match, wins silver)
This article borrows from Culcay-Keth's article in Wikipedia: 
- WBA Light Middleweight Title (2016-17)
- WBA Interim Light Middleweight Title (2015-16)
- EBU Light Middleweight Title (2014)
- WBA Intercontinental Light Middleweight Title (2012-13, 2013-14)
Upgraded to Super Champion
| WBA Light Middleweight Champion
2016 Jun 8 – 2017 Mar 11