Manny Pacquiao vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (2nd meeting)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manny Pacquiao 130 lbs beat Marco Antonio Barrera 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2007-10-06
- Location: Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Judge: Jerry Roth 118-109
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 118-109
- Judge: Tom Schreck 115-112
- WBC International Super Featherweight Title (Pacquiao's 5th defense)
- Promoters: Oscar De La Hoya: Golden Boy Promotions, Bob Arum: Top Rank
- Pacquiao hardly outworked Barrera, as Barrera's plan was to keep the fight tactical.
- There were no knockdowns during the fight
- Barrera sustained a cut under his right eye derived from a headbutt.
- Barrera was deducted a point for hitting after the break in round eleven.
- Pacquiao's Purse: $2 million