Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guillermo Rigondeaux 121 lbs fought without result Moises Flores 122 lbs by NC at 3:00 in round 1 of 12
- Date: 2017-06-17
- Location: Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Burt A Clements
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd
- WBA Super and IBO World Super Bantamweight Unification Bout
- Also for Rigondeaux's Lineal World Junior Featherweight Title
- Purses: Rigondeaux $120,000, Flores $25,000, for a total of 180 seconds work, and five minutes of drama after the first round ended.
- NYSAC reversed the referee's decision and changed the fight to a no contest on 6/26/2017.