O'Neil Bell vs. Kelvin Davis
(Redirected from Fight:575011)Jump to navigation Jump to search
O'Neil Bell 188 lbs beat Kelvin Davis 190 lbs by TKO at 1:03 in round 11 of 12
- Date: 2003-05-23
- Location: Lucky Star Casino, Concho, Oklahoma, USA
- Referee: Bill Marshall
- Judge: 95-93
- IBF Cruiserweight Title Eliminator
- NABF Cruiserweight Title (4th defense of Bell)
- USBA Cruiserweight Title (1st defense of Bell)
- Both fighters were knocked down.
- After a protest from the Davis camp, the IBF ordered a rematch (which Bell later refused), because they deemed that Bell hit Davis while he was down.
- Davis got up and was stopped after receiving a barrage of punches by Bell.
Bell vs. Williams II
| NABF Cruiserweight Title Fight
Bell vs. Harmon