(Redirected from Human:314362)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name: Mahmoud Charr
Alias: Diamond Boy
Birth Name: Mahmoud Omeirat Charr
Hometown: Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon
Pro Boxer: Record
- Trainer: Valeriy Belov (2012)
- 2002 TeutoCup Champion in Germany.
- 2003 District Champion in Germany.
- 2004 Westfahlen Champion in Germany.
- 2004 Western German Champion.
Regional & Minor Titles
- WBC International Silver heavyweight title
- WBC Baltic heavyweight title
- WBC Mediterranean heavyweight title
- WBC CISBB heavyweight title
- WBA International heavyweight title
- WBA Regular heavyweight title
- Has a record of 0-1-0 (0 KO's) in world title fights.
- Has a record of 0-2-0 (0 KO's) against former or current world champions.
- Charr was involved in a knife fight in August 2006 and charged with attempted murder, but the case was dismissed due to a lack of evidence.
- In 2015, an altercation in Essen, Germany led to a drive-by shooting involving Charr. Charr was shot four times in the abdomen and underwent emergency surgery that night to save his life.
- On the 20th September 2018, it was reported that Charr tested positive for anabolic steroids. A urine sample in August came back positive for the banned substances epitrenbolone and drostanolone. 
| WBA Heavyweight Champion
2017 Nov 25 – 2021 Jan 29
Regular Champion Declared Champion in Recess