Julio Pablo Chacón
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1994 competed as a Bantamweight at the World Cup in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Lost to Steve Naraina (Mauritius) PTS
- 1994 won the Bantamweight Gold medal at the Pan American Boxing Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1995 competed as a Bantamweight at the Pan American Games in Mar del Plata, Argentina.
- Lost to Carlos Navarro (United States) 5-10
- 1996 won the Featherweight bronze medal at the Atlanta Olympics.
| WBO Featherweight Champion
2001 Jun 16 – 2002 Oct 19