Rufat Asadovich Riskiev (Russian: Руфат Асадович Рискиев) (born October 2, 1949 in Tashkent, Uzbek SSR) is a retired boxer, who represented the USSR at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Canada. There he won the silver medal in the middleweight division (– 75 kg). In the final he was defeated by US-boxer Michael Spinks, after the referee stopped the contest in the third round.
Two years earlier, at the inaugural 1974 World Championships in Havana, Cuba, Riskiyev won the world title. He trained at the Dynamo sports society.
Olympic games results
1976 (as a middleweight)
- Defeated Jorma Taipale (Finland) KO 3
- Defeated Ilya Dimitrov (Bulgaria) 5-0
- Defeated Siraj Din (Pakistan) RSC 3
- Defeated Luis Felipe Martínez (Cuba) 3-2
- Lost to Michael Spinks (United States) RSC 3
World amateur championships results
1974 (as a middleweight)