Search found 3 matches
- 18 Mar 2014, 12:17
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Nellie Bly interviews John L. Sullivan at William Muldoon's
- Replies: 6
- Views: 738
Re: Nellie Bly interviews John L. Sullivan at William Muldoon's
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
- 15 Mar 2014, 12:04
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Nellie Bly interviews John L. Sullivan at William Muldoon's
- Replies: 6
- Views: 738
Re: Nellie Bly interviews John L. Sullivan at William Muldoon's
I was told that a relative - John Joseph Donovan - boxed John L Sullivan in an exhibition match. Does anyone know if this is true? John Joseph Donovan was born 1867 in New York City but later lived in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is not related to Mike Donovan, as far as I know. By the way, Nellie Bly ...
- 13 Mar 2014, 12:08
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: 'The Great' John L. Sullivan ~ "Not So Great"
- Replies: 46
- Views: 1512
Re: 'The Great' John L. Sullivan ~ "Not So Great"
I was told that a relative - John Joseph Donovan - boxed John L Sullivan in an exhibition match. Does anyone know if this is true?
John Joseph Donovan was born 1867 in New York City but later lived in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is not related to Mike Donovan, as far as I know.
John Joseph Donovan was born 1867 in New York City but later lived in Lowell, Massachusetts. He is not related to Mike Donovan, as far as I know.