Gene Tunney
Roy Jones Jr
Salvador Sanchez
Stanley Ketchel
Charley Burley
Sounds about right. You know, in all the time I've been here, I don't think we've had a single core disagreement on any subject --- sans Jack Johnson's greatness.dempseyfire wrote:Gene Tunney
Charley Burley
Stanley Ketchel
Salvador Sanchez
Roy Jones Jr
Goodnight, Irene wrote:Sounds about right. You know, in all the time I've been here, I don't think we've had a single core disagreement on any subject --- sans Jack Johnson's greatness.dempseyfire wrote:Gene Tunney
Charley Burley
Stanley Ketchel
Salvador Sanchez
Roy Jones Jr
Trust me I have enough disagreements in current scene :)cosimo wrote:Goodnight, Irene wrote:Sounds about right. You know, in all the time I've been here, I don't think we've had a single core disagreement on any subject --- sans Jack Johnson's greatness.dempseyfire wrote:Gene Tunney
Charley Burley
Stanley Ketchel
Salvador Sanchez
Roy Jones Jr
Is this a good or a bad thing?
You're in for a treat, skelp. Look up Charley Burley and you'll discover one of the often forgotten greats of the sport.skelp wrote:Natural Athletes.
Ketchel
Tunney
Sanchez
Drug Using Athletes.
Jones Jr
Burley??????
Who the hell is Burley?
skelp wrote:Natural Athletes.
Ketchel
Tunney
Sanchez
Drug Using Athletes.
Jones Jr
Burley??????
Who the hell is Burley?
Add to that Burley was perhaps one of then most avoided fighters in history!Ezzard wrote:You're in for a treat, skelp. Look up Charley Burley and you'll discover one of the often forgotten greats of the sport.skelp wrote:Natural Athletes.
Ketchel
Tunney
Sanchez
Drug Using Athletes.
Jones Jr
Burley??????
Who the hell is Burley?
Based on your reply, I have to ask this; How old are you? and when did you started watching boxing?skelp wrote:Natural Athletes.
Ketchel
Tunney
Sanchez
Drug Using Athletes.
Jones Jr
Burley??????
Who the hell is Burley?
Well said.dempseyfire wrote:Come on gents let's not be snobby. At least he's asking about Burley and isn't simply dismissing him b/c he doesn't know about him.