Johnston/Spadafora.

Post Reply
Rover
Cruiserweight
Posts: 7323
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 00:28

Johnston/Spadafora.

Post by Rover »

I think Johnston takes this in a competitive fight. Would've been a good unification.
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47618
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Johnston/Spadafora.

Post by gilgamesh »

Agreed. Johnston beat his share of quality fighters, but it was usually tough for him. This is no exception.
Rover
Cruiserweight
Posts: 7323
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 00:28

Re: Johnston/Spadafora.

Post by Rover »

gilgamesh wrote:Agreed. Johnston beat his share of quality fighters, but it was usually tough for him. This is no exception.
Spadafora got lucky to get that draw with Dorin.
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47618
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Johnston/Spadafora.

Post by gilgamesh »

Yep I had it 116-112 for Dorin.
Rover
Cruiserweight
Posts: 7323
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 00:28

Re: Johnston/Spadafora.

Post by Rover »

gilgamesh wrote:Yep I had it 116-112 for Dorin.
115-113 for me.
Post Reply