bnovelist wrote:A fight where he generated 200million it would only make SENSE to want another Manny fight people would still love to see it how it plays out and I
have a feeling its something about Manny's persona where I actually believe he'll time Floyd's bald head even better in fight II. Floyd feels the same
way because why in the world would he not want a Manny vs Floyd II??? He gave Maidana a second fight for only 30million payday its obvious he's
pulling a Sugar Ray vs Hagler bitch move Floyd KNOWS

Manny will time that shiny bald head really something nice if they were to fight
again.
If this was actually true, praise be to Mayweather, because I for one do not want to watch these two fight again.
It was bad enough the two of them made us wait for the best part of seven years before they locked horns, but when they did, it was one of the most turgid 'big' fights I've ever witnessed.
One wouldn't & the other one couldn't & that just about sums it up.
Mayweather needs to stick to tweeting & Pacquiao needs to stick to politics!