Xu Can fight

Post Reply
littlepug
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 5351
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 07:17

Xu Can fight

Post by littlepug »

Xu Can defending his world title live now on FB through the ring tv page
BroughtonRulesRefuge
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 2828
Joined: 16 Dec 2008, 06:55

Re: Xu Can fight

Post by BroughtonRulesRefuge »

- I Can beat him.

Easy...
lookingaround87
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 619
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 12:41

Re: Xu Can fight

Post by lookingaround87 »

Can he? Xu is he?
squiggy
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 2098
Joined: 04 Feb 2008, 03:35

Re: Xu Can fight

Post by squiggy »

Nice. I'm glad to see a Chinese fighter have some success. 加油!
jujigatame
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 7536
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 21:08

Re: Xu Can fight

Post by jujigatame »

I saw his fight against Rojas. Very solid boxer and seems to be making more of an effort to KO opponents now. He didn't have a KO win in his first 10-15 fights I think.
Post Reply