WWE's Smackdown premiered on Fox Tonight. Tyson Fury was out in the audience, and he actually had some moment where he got pissed at one of the wrestlers, and security had to hold him back (kayfabe of course).
I can't really think of why they would've bothered doing something like this unless...is Fury thinking about having a Wrestling match or some sh*t?
I mean hell Mayweather did it. Fury is at least the size of them guys.
I've thought for a long time that something like WWE would be Fury's true calling, and would see his career flourish in the fake entertainment business. He is, after all, historically an average boxer at best compared to former heavyweight greats.
Bandog wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 07:42
I've thought for a long time that something like WWE would be Fury's true calling, and would see his career flourish in the fake entertainment business. He is, after all, historically an average boxer at best compared to former heavyweight greats.
Five bucks saying that you will eat up your own words. In about five years.
Fury-Wilder II will be a Fox PPV and they plan on 4 to 5 PPV a year. Building Fury’s profile on the new Fox WWE show and in general cross promoting boxing on wrestling shows will theoretically help sell more PPVs. UFC used a similar strategy with wrestlers on their shows, good to see Boxing reaching out to other audiences.
I really feel so sorry for Tyson Fury. He never won boxing fans heart and he is desperate in any way seeking attention. He doesn't have the look and no charisma.
Drinquor wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 10:37
Fury-Wilder II will be a Fox PPV and they plan on 4 to 5 PPV a year. Building Fury’s profile on the new Fox WWE show and in general cross promoting boxing on wrestling shows will theoretically help sell more PPVs. UFC used a similar strategy with wrestlers on their shows, good to see Boxing reaching out to other audiences.
When The Undertaker always attended Lesnar’s fights.
Boxtune wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 10:46
I really feel so sorry for Tyson Fury. He never won boxing fans heart and he is desperate in any way seeking attention. He doesn't have the look and no charisma.
Boxtune wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 10:46
I really feel so sorry for Tyson Fury. He never won boxing fans heart and he is desperate in any way seeking attention. He doesn't have the look and no charisma.
Feel sorry for him?
He's probably made more money in the last 6 months than you've made in the last 10 years....and that includes this little Wrasslin' bit.
Boxtune wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 10:46
I really feel so sorry for Tyson Fury. He never won boxing fans heart and he is desperate in any way seeking attention. He doesn't have the look and no charisma.
Feel sorry for him?
He's probably made more money in the last 6 months than you've made in the last 10 years....and that includes this little Wrasslin' bit.
What's to feel sorry about?
I wouldn't spend much time with a pulev fan saying fury lacks charisma.
Bandog wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 07:42
I've thought for a long time that something like WWE would be Fury's true calling, and would see his career flourish in the fake entertainment business. He is, after all, historically an average boxer at best compared to former heavyweight greats.
Five bucks saying that you will eat up your own words. In about five years.
He could be done after his next fight. Probably end because of cut or KO. Bet your wages on that. 5 yrs is a long time.
Boxtune wrote: ↑05 Oct 2019, 10:46
I really feel so sorry for Tyson Fury. He never won boxing fans heart and he is desperate in any way seeking attention. He doesn't have the look and no charisma.
Feel sorry for him?
He's probably made more money in the last 6 months than you've made in the last 10 years....and that includes this little Wrasslin' bit.
What's to feel sorry about?
Your post proved my point that fury isn't successful with making earning by comparing his earning to a boxing fan like me.
What better way to spend an enforced period of inactivity than to receive a big payday, coupled with increasing his fanbase in the US, to engage in pretend shenanigans in the WWE?
margaret thatcher wrote: ↑07 Oct 2019, 14:53
Ah, so just speculative that he must have gotten big money to appear on WWE. I wonder what type of figure.
margaret thatcher wrote: ↑07 Oct 2019, 14:53
Ah, so just speculative that he must have gotten big money to appear on WWE. I wonder what type of figure.
I think Floyd got a million to wrestle.
ESPN reported he was gonna be paid $20m for the Big Show match.