Camacho, who retired earlier this year, also claimed police raided his mum's house
Former boxing champion Wadi Camacho has claimed he was arrested on suspicion of being a terrorist.
The 34-year-old, who retired from the sport this year, claims police swooped after he dropped his daughter at school on Wednesday.
He went on to claim police then smashed down his mum's door in order to search the property.
Camacho, who said he lives both at his mum's and his sister's, added that he had his phone taken and had to post updates via a friend's Facebook page.
He wrote: "Yesterday morning I took my daughter to school then went to go to Canary Wharf took some video like I do off [sic] the O2 arena of the site that was a beautiful day 09:30am.

"Next thing I knew I was surrounded by police and security and got arrested for suspected as a terrorist!!
"I spent 12 hours in the police station up in London, they have confiscated my phone so I don’t have no numbers for anyone but I am okay but the investigation is still going ahead OMFG!!!"
Camacho, who won the Commonwealth cruiserweight title last year before retiring after successive defeats, also shared a video explaining the aftermath.
He said: "I've had phone calls from my sister to say the police have gone to my mum's house, smashed her door and put everything upside down.
"My mum's on holiday and I have to buy her a ticket for her to give me more grief because police have smashed her door.
"I'm bailed at my sister's address. This is bonkers, everyone knows I love a picture and a video but this is beyond a joke, this is crazy.
"I'm just so confused, it's something else. I've been a professional boxer for eight or nine years; I'm known to the police, I don't socialise with bad people, I have a good team around me.
"It's unbelievable. They arrested me yesterday for suspected terorism. I don't know what's next, I don't have no phone. I'm bailed until October 29; it's bonkers."