I’m Salvatore Pugliares, a professional boxer from East Hartford, CT USA. I have 8 wins 5 losses and 1 draw and 32 amateur fights. I recently fought in Manta Ecuador on August 8th 2026. I defeated Jeffrey Quintero via 5th round tko. The event is listed with 5 fights from the card, however my fight as well as one other fight on the card is not posted. I want to know why my fight is not posted. As a matter of fact, my win was posted briefly on September 17th but was soon erased and I have no idea why.
You can find my fight on YouTube on capitalbox tv. I’ve been in contact with the commissioner of Ecuador as well as the promoter of the event every week. I’m asking if I can please get some help to get my win listed from August 8th. I won the fight and I have all the proof to show that the fight was legitimate.
https://boxrec.com/en/event/959307
https://www.youtube.com/live/ZMLn8_ovpf ... ivSn2fKtfz
My TKO win from 08/08/26 in Manta Ecuador
-
Salboxing12
- Lightweight
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 26 Nov 2017, 22:08
Re: My TKO win from 08/08/26 in Manta Ecuador
Please resolve record keeping issues directly with the commission in charge of the event. 