It's been 14 months since he last fought. He's probably a heavyweight by now
Brock Jarvis
Re: Brock Jarvis
Anyone know if he's coming back?
It's been 14 months since he last fought. He's probably a heavyweight by now![[icon_e_biggrin.gif] :D](./images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif)
It's been 14 months since he last fought. He's probably a heavyweight by now
Re: Brock Jarvis
There’s been a bit back and forth on social media between Brock and Ben Hussain. Ben has called him out and Brock has excepted. Obviously a long way from dotting the eyes and crossing the tees, but I hope we can get a promoter to put it on.
Re: Brock Jarvis
This wouldn't be a bad fight (I think Hussain wins), but right now it's just social media jousting and speculation. Like you said Fox, until the contracts are signed and a promoter is onboard there's a ways to go before they're actually in the ring.
Re: Brock Jarvis
Yep not a bad fight and I agree that Hussain would win. They are just talking a bit of shit at this stage but both seem keen to get it on.MPW wrote: ↑07 Oct 2026, 08:24This wouldn't be a bad fight (I think Hussain wins), but right now it's just social media jousting and speculation. Like you said Fox, until the contracts are signed and a promoter is onboard there's a ways to go before they're actually in the ring.