Cesar Bazan v. Paul Spadafora.

Post Reply
Rover
Cruiserweight
Posts: 7323
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 00:28

Cesar Bazan v. Paul Spadafora.

Post by Rover »

Who takes this?
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47618
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Cesar Bazan v. Paul Spadafora.

Post by gilgamesh »

Interesting...I think Spaddy pulls it off normally. Bazan had a short lived peak, but he was tall and rangy and pretty fairly skilled on his best days. Spadafora's the better fighter from what I've seen of both though. Spaddy by decision in a competitive bout.
Rover
Cruiserweight
Posts: 7323
Joined: 20 Aug 2011, 00:28

Re: Cesar Bazan v. Paul Spadafora.

Post by Rover »

gilgamesh wrote:Interesting...I think Spaddy pulls it off normally. Bazan had a short lived peak, but he was tall and rangy and pretty fairly skilled on his best days. Spadafora's the better fighter from what I've seen of both though. Spaddy by decision in a competitive bout.
x2
Post Reply