Tommy Morrison vs Tua and Moorer.

Post Reply
keithmoonhangover
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17348
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 10:42

Tommy Morrison vs Tua and Moorer.

Post by keithmoonhangover »

How do you see these two fights going.

Tua would slaughter Morrison.

Moorer is a lot closer for my money. Although I'd take Mike in a wild three round shoot out.
Vladimir5555
Super Middleweight
Posts: 1221
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 11:38

Re: Tommy Morrison vs Tua and Moorer.

Post by Vladimir5555 »

I think he would have lost both but would have a chance to win
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47580
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Tommy Morrison vs Tua and Moorer.

Post by gilgamesh »

I don't think Morrison is quite good enough to beat either of these guys. Moorer would KO him, and Tua would eventually catch him and take him out. Morrison would be outboxing for stretches, but his willingness to get in there and mix it up would be his undoing with Tua.
Post Reply