Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte (2nd meeting)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexander Povetkin 228 lbs lost to Dillian Whyte 247 lbs by TKO at 2:39 in round 4 of 12
- Date: 2021-03-27
- Location: Europa Point Sports Complex, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- Referee: Victor Loughlin
- Judge: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: John Latham
- Judge: Francisco Alloza Rosa
- Povetkin down after a barrage of punches from Whyte in the fourth. He beats the count but is unsteady on his feet, prompting the referee to stop the fight.
- Povetkin announced retirement shortly after the bout.