Olympic Games results
Represented Thailand at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China, boxing as a Light Flyweight (48 kg):
- Round 1/16 - Defeated Jack Willie (Papua New Guinea) 14-2
- Round 1/8 - Defeated Winston Mendez Montero (Dominican Republic) 7-3
- Quarterfinal - Lost to Pürevdorjiin Serdamba (Mongolia) 2-5
Represented Thailand at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, boxing as a lightweight (60 kg):
Other Amateur Highlights
2007 World Championships Bronze medalist in Chicago, United States at 48 kg.
- Defeated Veaceslav Gojan (Moldova) 21-12
- Defeated Odilon Zaleta (Mexico) 19-9
- Defeated Hovhannes Danielyan (Armenia) 18-6
- Lost to Harry Tanamor (Philippines) 8-16
2009 World Championships Quarter-finalist in Milan, Italy at 51 kg.
- Defeated Artem Dalakyan (Ukraine) 8-6
- Defeated Juan Carlos Payano (Dominican Republic) +5-5
- Defeated Shahriyor Isakov (Uzbekistan) 10-3
- Lost to Misha Aloyan (Russia) 5-7
2010 Asian Games Bronze medalist in Guangzhou, China at 49 kg.
- Defeated Azat Usenaliyev (Kyrgyzstan) 9-1
- Defeated Song-Guk Sun (North Korea) 12-3
- Lost to Zou Shiming (China) 2-5
- Has a record of 6-1 in world title fights.
- Has a record of 3-2 against former or current world champions:
| IBF Flyweight Champion
2014 Jan 22 – 2016 May 25
John Riel Casimero