KO was a United States boxing magazine published bimonthly from 1980 to 1982, monthly from 1982 to 2000, bimonthly again from 2001 to 2003, quarterly in 2004, and three times a year from 2005 to 2007.
Sports and Entertainment Publications, the publishing arm of Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Enterprises, acquired KO—along with The Ring, World Boxing and Pro Wrestling Illustrated—from Kappa Publishing Group in August 2007.
KO and World Boxing ceased publication after the acquisition, and Pro Wrestling Illustrated was sold back to Kappa in 2009. Golden Boy presently still owns The Ring.
KO Magazine Covers
The Table of Contents is provided for issues marked by an asterisk.*
Annuals & Special Issues:
KO Magazine Awards
- KO Magazine Fighter of the Year
- KO Magazine Fight of the Year
- KO Magazine Round of the Year
- KO Magazine Upset of the Year
- KO Magazine Comeback of the Year
- KO Magazine Knockout of the Year