That seems to be a rather random comment.oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:44Translating someone's words into something other than what they meant is a sure sign of psychosis. I don't read your posts much, mostly because you are way too long winded for me. IF one can't make a statement in a paragraph, one is probably wrong or misinformed.Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:40Translating your words into their "real" meaning: "you're correct enlightened-one, I hastily jumped to conclusions, because I'd prefer to attack you than recognise real-world events".
Do you need me to post a video of Kathy Duva explaining the situation or will you concede to being proven wrong?
I don't mind either way, since all I need to do is recycle videos and interview transcripts I've already posted to this forum.![]()
Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?
What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!