Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:44
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:40
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:37

Simply put. If you are responding to me, you are on crack.
Translating your words into their "real" meaning: "you're correct enlightened-one, I hastily jumped to conclusions, because I'd prefer to attack you than recognise real-world events".

Do you need me to post a video of Kathy Duva explaining the situation or will you concede to being proven wrong?

I don't mind either way, since all I need to do is recycle videos and interview transcripts I've already posted to this forum. :TU:
Translating someone's words into something other than what they meant is a sure sign of psychosis. I don't read your posts much, mostly because you are way too long winded for me. IF one can't make a statement in a paragraph, one is probably wrong or misinformed.
That seems to be a rather random comment.

Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?

What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:50
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:44
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:40
Translating your words into their "real" meaning: "you're correct enlightened-one, I hastily jumped to conclusions, because I'd prefer to attack you than recognise real-world events".

Do you need me to post a video of Kathy Duva explaining the situation or will you concede to being proven wrong?

I don't mind either way, since all I need to do is recycle videos and interview transcripts I've already posted to this forum. :TU:
Translating someone's words into something other than what they meant is a sure sign of psychosis. I don't read your posts much, mostly because you are way too long winded for me. IF one can't make a statement in a paragraph, one is probably wrong or misinformed.
That seems to be a rather random comment.

Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?

What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!
EO - lay off me. I'm not one to trifle with. Keep you Kalen'esque posts to yourself. You bore me.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:51
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:50
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:44

Translating someone's words into something other than what they meant is a sure sign of psychosis. I don't read your posts much, mostly because you are way too long winded for me. IF one can't make a statement in a paragraph, one is probably wrong or misinformed.
That seems to be a rather random comment.

Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?

What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!
EO - lay off me. I'm not one to trifle with. Keep you Kalen'esque posts to yourself. You bore me.
You are as boring and irrelevant as the point of this thread. Who cares who is the ducker! They never fought; they are never going to fight; and both are to blame. What difference does it make who is the ducker?! OMG!!! I'm getting sucked into the vortex!!! SOS!!! HEEEELP!
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:51
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:50
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:44

Translating someone's words into something other than what they meant is a sure sign of psychosis. I don't read your posts much, mostly because you are way too long winded for me. IF one can't make a statement in a paragraph, one is probably wrong or misinformed.
That seems to be a rather random comment.

Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?

What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!
EO - lay off me. I'm not one to trifle with. Keep you Kalen'esque posts to yourself. You bore me.
So you can't decide or you refuse to concede that Kovalev was the one that was really "bûllshîtîng"?

As much as you dislike me, you don't possess a time machine that allows you to eradicate real-world historical events.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:53
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:51
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:50
That seems to be a rather random comment.

Do you believe that Sergey Kovalev rejected a guaranteed opportunity to fight Adonis Stevenson in 2015, or don't you?

What's it to be? Don't straddle the fence or keep trying to employ red herrings, make a decision that reflects your thoughts on the matter!
EO - lay off me. I'm not one to trifle with. Keep you Kalen'esque posts to yourself. You bore me.
So you can't decide or you refuse to concede that Kovalev was the one that was really "bûllshîtîng"?

As much as you dislike me, you don't possess a time machine that allows you to eradicate real-world historical events.
You're right EO...you're always right...no one in the course of history has ever been as right as you are...you are so right that scholars are just now, documenting how right you are. So very right that there is no wrong. Imagine a world as right as you are. The entire globe is in awe of how very right you are. Now...if that makes you feel better, carry on.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

E I E I O...EO!
tiny_acres
Middleweight
Posts: 9552
Joined: 17 Feb 2014, 14:43

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by tiny_acres »

oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:58
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:53
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:51

EO - lay off me. I'm not one to trifle with. Keep you Kalen'esque posts to yourself. You bore me.
So you can't decide or you refuse to concede that Kovalev was the one that was really "bûllshîtîng"?

As much as you dislike me, you don't possess a time machine that allows you to eradicate real-world historical events.
You're right EO...you're always right...no one in the course of history has ever been as right as you are...you are so right that scholars are just now, documenting how right you are. So very right that there is no wrong. Imagine a world as right as you are. The entire globe is in awe of how very right you are. Now...if that makes you feel better, carry on.
I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:58
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:53
So you can't decide or you refuse to concede that Kovalev was the one that was really "bûllshîtîng"?

As much as you dislike me, you don't possess a time machine that allows you to eradicate real-world historical events.
You're right EO...you're always right...no one in the course of history has ever been as right as you are...you are so right that scholars are just now, documenting how right you are. So very right that there is no wrong. Imagine a world as right as you are. The entire globe is in awe of how very right you are. Now...if that makes you feel better, carry on.
I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
LMAO!!! I wouldn't do that to the psychiatrist. :OhYes: :yay:
Horse
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 22336
Joined: 03 Jul 2005, 17:09

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Horse »

tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
The people attacking him in this thread are the ones who need psychiatrists.
Boxerbeetle
Cruiserweight
Posts: 33176
Joined: 19 Sep 2011, 10:59

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Boxerbeetle »

tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:58
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:53
So you can't decide or you refuse to concede that Kovalev was the one that was really "bûllshîtîng"?

As much as you dislike me, you don't possess a time machine that allows you to eradicate real-world historical events.
You're right EO...you're always right...no one in the course of history has ever been as right as you are...you are so right that scholars are just now, documenting how right you are. So very right that there is no wrong. Imagine a world as right as you are. The entire globe is in awe of how very right you are. Now...if that makes you feel better, carry on.
I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
He’s a strange individual. He doesn’t seem to have any grasp on the real world - he constantly quotes ‘facts’ and lays out timelines, but doesn’t have any understanding of the subtleties and nuances behind them. Everything is binary to him, and the idea that ‘facts’ may not tell the full truth of a situation seems not to have ever crossed his mind.
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:03
tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34
oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 12:58

You're right EO...you're always right...no one in the course of history has ever been as right as you are...you are so right that scholars are just now, documenting how right you are. So very right that there is no wrong. Imagine a world as right as you are. The entire globe is in awe of how very right you are. Now...if that makes you feel better, carry on.
I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
He’s a strange individual. He doesn’t seem to have any grasp on the real world - he constantly quotes ‘facts’ and lays out timelines, but doesn’t have any understanding of the subtleties and nuances behind them. Everything is binary to him, and the idea that ‘facts’ may not tell the full truth of a situation seems not to have ever crossed his mind.
People shouldn't try to "read between the lines" if they flatly refuse to even attempt to actually see the fûckîng lines themselves!

I detail the facts, since they shouldn't be ignored. You can't possess an educated opinion, without being actually "educated".

People often accuse me of lying, but when I supply evidence to substantiate my beliefs, they start attacking me rather than my argument, since they're powerless to do otherwise.

Even when the moderators disagree with me, they don't even attempt to challenge the evidence I supply, since it's pointless to challenge real-world facts.
Last edited by Enlightened-One on 19 May 2018, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:46
Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:03
tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34

I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
He’s a strange individual. He doesn’t seem to have any grasp on the real world - he constantly quotes ‘facts’ and lays out timelines, but doesn’t have any understanding of the subtleties and nuances behind them. Everything is binary to him, and the idea that ‘facts’ may not tell the full truth of a situation seems not to have ever crossed his mind.
People shouldn't try to "read between the lines" if they flatly refuse to even attempt to actually see the fûckîng lines themselves!

I detail the facts, since they shouldn't be ignored. You can't possess an educated opinion, without being actually "educated".

People often accuse me of lying, but when I supply evidence to substantiate my beliefs, they start attacking me rather than my argument, since they're powerless ti do otherwise.
Uh oh...someone's upset. I don't ever say you lie. You're just bat sh#t crazy, that's all!
boxing_rocks
Welterweight
Posts: 7851
Joined: 20 May 2016, 13:11

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by boxing_rocks »

EO definitely has mental condition, so stop being so cruel arguing with him. Just ignore the f*cker.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

boxing_rocks wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 16:13 EO definitely has mental condition, so stop being so cruel arguing with him. Just ignore the f*cker.
And that was nice!? LOL! too funny! :TU:
Boxerbeetle
Cruiserweight
Posts: 33176
Joined: 19 Sep 2011, 10:59

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Boxerbeetle »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:46
Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:03
tiny_acres wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 13:34

I honestly have never seen a poster on any forum that has the need to be told they're right. EO is the only person in forum history that has the need to be right 100% of the time.
Never once would he admit fault.
Honestly would love to have him sit down with a psychiatrist. He may need serious drugs
He’s a strange individual. He doesn’t seem to have any grasp on the real world - he constantly quotes ‘facts’ and lays out timelines, but doesn’t have any understanding of the subtleties and nuances behind them. Everything is binary to him, and the idea that ‘facts’ may not tell the full truth of a situation seems not to have ever crossed his mind.
People shouldn't try to "read between the lines" if they flatly refuse to even attempt to actually see the fûckîng lines themselves!

I detail the facts, since they shouldn't be ignored. You can't possess an educated opinion, without being actually "educated".

People often accuse me of lying, but when I supply evidence to substantiate my beliefs, they start attacking me rather than my argument, since they're powerless to do otherwise.

Even when the moderators disagree with me, they don't even attempt to challenge the evidence I supply, since it's pointless to challenge real-world facts.
Did you misread my post? I’m not accusing you of lying, I was merely pointing out that laying out ‘real-world facts’ is not necessarily the best way to get to the truth of a matter. Your response simply demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to think laterally.
DA1
Lightweight
Posts: 174
Joined: 05 May 2018, 23:24

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by DA1 »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑18 May 2018, 03:51
DA1 wrote: ↑18 May 2018, 01:54
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑17 May 2018, 14:27
Eleider wasn't the mandatory for three years.

Adonis didn't duck his mandatory for three years and I already proved why.
Three years or two years, the consequence is the same.
He's been his mandatory since February 2017. They won't fight each other and are holding up the line.
Eleider Alvarez isn't even rated by the WBC anymore! :lol:

Barely a year had passed since the WBC formally ordered Adonis Stevenson to defend his title against Eleider Alvarez prior to the Columbian's decision to withdraw from his WBC mandatory challenger position earlier on this year.

Adonis Stevenson is now facing the WBC’s highest ranked title challenger tomorrow night when he faces Badou Jack.

Eleider Alvarez willingly agreed to step aside to allow other fighters to challenge for Adonis Stevenson’s WBC title on multiple occasions, but he was only ever paid by the champion once for doing so.

Eleider Alvarez also voluntarily withdrew from his WBC mandatory challenger position several months ago when he refused to compete in the WBC-ordered Interim World Championship fight against Oleksandr Gvozdyk and then subsequently signed-up to face Sergey Kovalev instead.

Therefore, no one should claim that Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez “are holding up the line” for those vying for an opportunity for compete for the WBC's 175lbs championship.

You’ve embellished the severity of the situation! :TU:

I take back my previous statement. Alavarez WAS mandatory for almost 3 years now.

Since November 28, 2015!!!


http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/5671-w ... r-division

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/12/6/1 ... n-february

Eleider Alvarez isn't even rated by the WBC anymore! :lol:
Read the WBC ratings page, hack.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/ratings?layout=edit&id=143

* NA = NOT AVAILABLE
Thomas Oosthuizen (South Africa) * NA - Legal
Eleider Alvarez (Colombia) * NA - WBO
Callum Johnson (GB) * NA - IBF


He's not rated because he's fighting for the WBO title!
DA1
Lightweight
Posts: 174
Joined: 05 May 2018, 23:24

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by DA1 »

There you go, with links and sources (above).

Eleider Alvarez was WBC mando since November 28, 2015.

WBC has now removed Alvarez from rankings because he's fighting for the WBO title.

So on two separate occasions Enlightened-One has blatantly tried to mislead the facts. The guy has no shame.


PDF version of the May 2018 rankings, in case the regular link gets updated and he tries to twist the facts again in the future.

http://wbcboxing.com/ratings/RATINGS_MAYO_2018.pdf

Even on the April 2018 rankings, Alvarez is ranked #1 by the WBC.
http://wbcboxing.com/ratings/WBC-RATINGS_APRIL_2018.pdf
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

DA1 wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 18:36 There you go, with links and sources (above).

Eleider Alvarez was WBC mando since November 28, 2015.

WBC has now removed Alvarez from rankings because he's fighting for the WBO title.

So on two separate occasions Enlightened-One has blatantly tried to mislead the facts. The guy has no shame.


PDF version of the May 2018 rankings, in case the regular link gets updated and he tries to twist the facts again in the future.

http://wbcboxing.com/ratings/RATINGS_MAYO_2018.pdf

Even on the April 2018 rankings, Alvarez is ranked #1 by the WBC.
http://wbcboxing.com/ratings/WBC-RATINGS_APRIL_2018.pdf
I didn't mislead anyone and I had already posted this information several times, initially back in January and then again a couple of days ago.

For the record, a champion doesn't have to face their mandatory challenger until the governing body mandates it.

Alvarez also voluntarily chose to step aside twice without being paid to do so.

If you sincerely believe I "mislead" anyone then quote my fûckîng words and then attack them directly, don't lie simply because you can't substantiate your moronic claim!
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 16:27
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:46
Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:03

He’s a strange individual. He doesn’t seem to have any grasp on the real world - he constantly quotes ‘facts’ and lays out timelines, but doesn’t have any understanding of the subtleties and nuances behind them. Everything is binary to him, and the idea that ‘facts’ may not tell the full truth of a situation seems not to have ever crossed his mind.
People shouldn't try to "read between the lines" if they flatly refuse to even attempt to actually see the fûckîng lines themselves!

I detail the facts, since they shouldn't be ignored. You can't possess an educated opinion, without being actually "educated".

People often accuse me of lying, but when I supply evidence to substantiate my beliefs, they start attacking me rather than my argument, since they're powerless to do otherwise.

Even when the moderators disagree with me, they don't even attempt to challenge the evidence I supply, since it's pointless to challenge real-world facts.
Did you misread my post? I’m not accusing you of lying, I was merely pointing out that laying out ‘real-world facts’ is not necessarily the best way to get to the truth of a matter. Your response simply demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to think laterally.
So you're saying that real-world facts that we both agree on shouldn't be regarded as the so-called "truth"?

I get annoyed when people make claims based on their belief that they're simply "reading between the lines", whilst openly admitted to not even seeing the so-called "lines" in the first place.

I rarely challenge those that possess an educated opinion, but I do attack those that make claims that aren't reflected by real world events.
oogiebe
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 32990
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 19:35

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by oogiebe »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 21:54
Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 16:27
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 15:46
People shouldn't try to "read between the lines" if they flatly refuse to even attempt to actually see the fûckîng lines themselves!

I detail the facts, since they shouldn't be ignored. You can't possess an educated opinion, without being actually "educated".

People often accuse me of lying, but when I supply evidence to substantiate my beliefs, they start attacking me rather than my argument, since they're powerless to do otherwise.

Even when the moderators disagree with me, they don't even attempt to challenge the evidence I supply, since it's pointless to challenge real-world facts.
Did you misread my post? I’m not accusing you of lying, I was merely pointing out that laying out ‘real-world facts’ is not necessarily the best way to get to the truth of a matter. Your response simply demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to think laterally.
So you're saying that real-world facts that we both agree on shouldn't be regarded as the so-called "truth"?

I get annoyed when people make claims based on their belief that they're simply "reading between the lines", whilst openly admitted to not even seeing the so-called "lines" in the first place.

I rarely challenge those that possess an educated opinion, but I do attack those that make claims that aren't reflected by real world events.
You are not supposed to "attack" anyone on this site. You seem very angry.
tiny_acres
Middleweight
Posts: 9552
Joined: 17 Feb 2014, 14:43

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by tiny_acres »

oogiebe wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 22:40
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 21:54
Boxerbeetle wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 16:27

Did you misread my post? I’m not accusing you of lying, I was merely pointing out that laying out ‘real-world facts’ is not necessarily the best way to get to the truth of a matter. Your response simply demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to think laterally.
So you're saying that real-world facts that we both agree on shouldn't be regarded as the so-called "truth"?

I get annoyed when people make claims based on their belief that they're simply "reading between the lines", whilst openly admitted to not even seeing the so-called "lines" in the first place.

I rarely challenge those that possess an educated opinion, but I do attack those that make claims that aren't reflected by real world events.
You are not supposed to "attack" anyone on this site. You seem very angry.
He looks for people to attack and then claims to be the victim
lazboy
Welterweight
Posts: 5567
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 21:00

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by lazboy »

This back and forth is likely to continue for the rest of the time EO is on the forum as it has. Box beetle made a comment about lateral thinking....black and white thinking unable to comprehend or argue the grey area...... EO has an opportunity to raise awareness in a bid to stop these arguments. I’m not forcing him to say anything I just think it might be a good idea to be honest about certain things, say if he had autism. Then at least some of us may be more understanding.
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

lazboy wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 23:04 This back and forth is likely to continue for the rest of the time EO is on the forum as it has. Box beetle made a comment about lateral thinking....black and white thinking unable to comprehend or argue the grey area...... EO has an opportunity to raise awareness in a bid to stop these arguments. I’m not forcing him to say anything I just think it might be a good idea to be honest about certain things, say if he had autism. Then at least some of us may be more understanding.
In regards to this particular situation, "lateral thinking" bears no fûckîng relation to reality.
lazboy
Welterweight
Posts: 5567
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 21:00

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by lazboy »

Enlightened-One wrote: ↑20 May 2018, 00:00
lazboy wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 23:04 This back and forth is likely to continue for the rest of the time EO is on the forum as it has. Box beetle made a comment about lateral thinking....black and white thinking unable to comprehend or argue the grey area...... EO has an opportunity to raise awareness in a bid to stop these arguments. I’m not forcing him to say anything I just think it might be a good idea to be honest about certain things, say if he had autism. Then at least some of us may be more understanding.
In regards to this particular situation, "lateral thinking" bears no fûckîng relation to reality.
Pretty pathetic response.
Enlightened-One
Welterweight
Posts: 14618
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Don't Want To Fight - I'd KO Him!

Post by Enlightened-One »

lazboy wrote: ↑20 May 2018, 00:33
Enlightened-One wrote: ↑20 May 2018, 00:00
lazboy wrote: ↑19 May 2018, 23:04 This back and forth is likely to continue for the rest of the time EO is on the forum as it has. Box beetle made a comment about lateral thinking....black and white thinking unable to comprehend or argue the grey area...... EO has an opportunity to raise awareness in a bid to stop these arguments. I’m not forcing him to say anything I just think it might be a good idea to be honest about certain things, say if he had autism. Then at least some of us may be more understanding.
In regards to this particular situation, "lateral thinking" bears no fûckîng relation to reality.
Pretty pathetic response.
A fictional nonsense post doesn't deserve anything better than a "pathetic response".
Post Reply