Classic fights I've watched recently

gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47499
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by gilgamesh »

Alexis Arguello vs Andy Ganigan
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Genaro Hernandez vs Carlos Hernandez
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Floyd Mayweather vs Carlos Hernandez
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Erik Morales vs Carlos Hernandez
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Kevin Kelley vs Carlos Hernandez
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Vicente Escobedo vs Carlos Hernandez
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47499
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by gilgamesh »

Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Vicente Escobedo vs Kevin Kelley
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Robert Guerrero vs Vicente Escobedo
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Alejandro Gonzalez vs Steve Forbes
goose 5
Lightweight
Posts: 6302
Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 20:20

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by goose 5 »

Marvis Frazier-James Tillis
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

William "Caveman" Lee vs John LoCicero
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Marvin Hagler vs William "Caveman" Lee
Cent0089
Super Middleweight
Posts: 3641
Joined: 03 May 2013, 13:02

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by Cent0089 »

Just watched Hagler vs Briscoe. was painful to watch in that quality
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Seales 3
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Alan Minter vs Sugar Ray Seales
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

James Shuler vs James Kinchen
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47499
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by gilgamesh »

Ray Mancini vs George Feeney

I really enjoy Mancini's honesty in the Post faced interviews in his fights

Ferdie Pacheco at one point says "You went the full 10 rounds. You needed the rounds right?"

And his answer "Well...I don't know if I NEEDED 'em, but we got 'em" :lol:
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Tommy Hearns vs James Shuler
Ambling Alp II
Super Middleweight
Posts: 15395
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 18:31

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by Ambling Alp II »

handsofstone wrote: ↑26 Aug 2026, 02:52 James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Ambling Alp II wrote: ↑28 Aug 2026, 10:16
handsofstone wrote: ↑26 Aug 2026, 02:52 James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.
Yeh was never able to replicate that amateur success
gilgamesh
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 47499
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 16:21

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by gilgamesh »

Ray Mancini vs Livingstone Bramble 1 and 2

Excellent fights both.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

James Kinchen vs Buster Drayton
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23313
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Post by handsofstone »

Iran Barkley vs James Kinchen
Post Reply