Classic fights I've watched recently
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Alexis Arguello vs Andy Ganigan
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Genaro Hernandez vs Carlos Hernandez
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Floyd Mayweather vs Carlos Hernandez
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Erik Morales vs Carlos Hernandez
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Kevin Kelley vs Carlos Hernandez
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Vicente Escobedo vs Carlos Hernandez
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Vicente Escobedo vs Kevin Kelley
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Robert Guerrero vs Vicente Escobedo
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Alejandro Gonzalez vs Steve Forbes
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Marvis Frazier-James Tillis
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
William "Caveman" Lee vs John LoCicero
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Marvin Hagler vs William "Caveman" Lee
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Just watched Hagler vs Briscoe. was painful to watch in that quality
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Seales 3
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Alan Minter vs Sugar Ray Seales
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
James Shuler vs James Kinchen
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Ray Mancini vs George Feeney
I really enjoy Mancini's honesty in the Post faced interviews in his fights
Ferdie Pacheco at one point says "You went the full 10 rounds. You needed the rounds right?"
And his answer "Well...I don't know if I NEEDED 'em, but we got 'em"
I really enjoy Mancini's honesty in the Post faced interviews in his fights
Ferdie Pacheco at one point says "You went the full 10 rounds. You needed the rounds right?"
And his answer "Well...I don't know if I NEEDED 'em, but we got 'em"
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Tommy Hearns vs James Shuler
-
Ambling Alp II
- Super Middleweight
- Posts: 15395
- Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 18:31
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Yeh was never able to replicate that amateur successAmbling Alp II wrote: ↑28 Aug 2026, 10:16Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Ray Mancini vs Livingstone Bramble 1 and 2
Excellent fights both.
Excellent fights both.
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
James Kinchen vs Buster Drayton
-
handsofstone
- Cruiserweight
- Posts: 23313
- Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28
Re: Classic fights I've watched recently
Iran Barkley vs James Kinchen