Name: Andre Dirrell
Alias: The Resurrected
Hometown: Lake Worth, Florida, USA
Birthplace: Flint, Michigan, USA
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Trainer: Leon Lawson
Promoter: SMS Promotions
Advisor: Al Haymon
- 231 amateur wins
- 2001 United States Amateur Featherweight Champion
- 2003 United States Amateur Middleweight Champion
- 2003 U.S. middleweight representative at the Pan American Games in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Results were:
- Round of 16 - Lost to Yordanis Despaigne (Cuba) (20-21)
- 2004 US Olympic Trials Gold medalist at middleweight, in Tunica, United States.
- 2004 US Olympic Box-Offs Winner at middleweight, in Cleveland, United States.
- Defeated Clarence Joseph 30-9
- 2004 1st America´s Olympic Qualifier Gold medalist at middleweight, in Tijuana, Mexico.
- 2004 Middleweight Bronze Medalist for the United States at the Olympics in Athens, Greece. Results were:
Regional & Minor Titles
- Has a record of 0-2-0 in world title fights
- Has a record of 1-4-0 against current or former world champions:
- Andre Dirrell is the older brother of fellow pro boxer, Anthony Dirrell. They are trained by their grandfather, Leon Lawson.
- Dirrell was diagnosed with a brain injury following his bout with Arthur Abraham.
- Leon Lawson Jr, the uncle and trainer of Andre Dirrell was suspended by the Maryland State Athletic Commission for his unprovoked attack of Dirrell's opponent Jose Uzcategui after their bout on May 20, 2017 at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland.