Name: Juergen Braehmer
Birth Name: Jürgen Brähmer
Hometown: Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
Birthplace: Stralsund, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Trainers: Michael Timm (former), Karsten Rower (present)
Promoters: Universum Box-Promotion (-2012), Sauerland Event (2012-2017)
Manager: Klaus-Peter Kohl (former)
- Claims 100 Amateur fights with 95 wins.
- 1995 3rd Place as a welterweight at the Junior European Championships in Siofok, Hungary. Results were:
- 1996 Gold Medalist at the World Junior Championships in Havana, Cuba. Results were:
- German Jr. Champion 1996, German Champion 1997.
- Beat Ricky Hatton twice in 1996 at welterweight, including a first-round KO-win.
- Beat Felix Sturm on points (19-8) in the German Championships 1997 and Carl Froch in 1998 at Light Middleweight.
Regional & Minor Titles
- WBC International super middleweight title x2
- WBO Inter-Continental super middleweight title
- EBU (European) light heavyweight title
- interim WBO World light heavyweight title
- WBO International light heavyweight title
- Has a record of 9-1-0 in world title fights.
- Has a record of 2-2-0 against former or current world champions
- In 1998, Juergen Braehmer was sentenced to youth detention for robbery and aggravated assault
- In 2002, he was convicted of aggravated assault and hit-and-run after causing a car accident while driving without a license. He was released from prison on September 15, 2005 and resumed boxing.
- In 2009 he won the European Light Heavyweight title, and the interim WBO Light Heavyweight title by kayo to earn an immediate shot at 30-0 full WBO champion Zsolt Erdei.
- On May 19th, 2011 Braehmer was stripped of the his world title for pulling out of his fight three days prior to defending it against Nathan Cleverly. Cleverly was awarded the belt. "There was an emergency board meeting last night to discuss the Braehmer situation and it was decided that he should be stripped of his title. We had an email from Braehmer a few days ago saying he had a cut but this is the third time he has pulled out of a title defense at short notice. He has had some personal problems in the past and I hope he can come back and fight again, but Nathan Cleverly is now the world champion and rightfully so because none of this was his fault." - the WBO's European chairman Istvan Kovacs 
- Braehmer entered the World Boxing Super Series super middleweight tournament on 2 July, 2017. 
| WBO Light Heavyweight Champion
2009 Nov – 2011 May 19
Upgraded to Super Champion
| WBA Light Heavyweight Champion
2013 Dec 14 – 2016 Oct 1