Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1997 3rd Place as a Light Welterweight at United States Championships. Results were:
- 1998 Welterweight Silver Medalist at Goodwill Games in New York City. Results were:
- 1998 United States Amateur Welterweight Champion. Results were:
- 1999 United States Amateur Welterweight Champion. Results were:
- 1999 World Championships in Houston, United States, competed as a Welterweight. Results were:
- Won the Welterweight competition at the 2000 Olympic Trials. Results were:
At the Olympic Box-Offs, Dante Craig would defeat Mosley twice, to earn the United States Olympic bid at Welterweight.