O'Neil Bell vs. Dale Brown
O'Neil Bell 199 lbs beat Dale Brown 199 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2005-05-20
- Location: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Hollywood, Florida, USA
- Referee: Armando Garcia
- Judge: Richard Green 117-111
- Judge: Michael Pernick 115-113
- Judge: Robert Hoyle 116-112
- Vacant IBF Cruiserweight Title
- Weights: Bell 199, Brown 198.75
Brown fails in his 3rd attempt to win a Cruiserweight world title. Brown was cut in the 2nd and 4th rounds. Neither fighter was down.
Fight was for the vacant IBF title, after the reigning champ, Kelvin Davis, was stripped by the IBF for failing to defend against Bell within the allotted time frame.