Name: Tony Bellew
Hometown: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Trainer: David Coldwell
Promoter: Frank Warren (2007-2011), Eddie Hearn (2012-)
- Fighting out of Liverpool's Rotunda ABC, Bellew claimed both the 2002 and 2003 novice ABA title's by knocking out every man he faced with the exception of Rob Hough who went the whole 3 rounds from Paramount ABC (Stockport) in the under 10 bouts championships. Then, when he was eligible for the Senior championships, he stepped up to the 91kg heavyweight class and added even more titles to his collection.
- Bellew won three consecutive ABA Heavyweight titles (2004-06) while boxing out of Rotunda ABC.
- Bellew finished his amateur career with a record of 40-7 (32 KO's). 
Regional & Minor Titles
- Commonwealth Boxing Council light heavyweight title
- BBBofC British light heavyweight title
- WBC International Silver light heavyweight title
- WBC Silver light heavyweight title
- WBO International cruiserweight title
- EBU (European) cruiserweight title
- Has defeated 2 opponents (2 by KO) in world title fights.
- Has a record of 2-3-0 (2 KO's) in world title fights.
- Has a record of 4-3-0 (3 KO's) against former or current world titlists.
- "John Conteh Backs Tony Bellew To Hit The Heights", Eastside Boxing, (Accessed September 28, 2007) 
Declared Champion In Recess
| WBC Cruiserweight Champion
2016 May 29 – 2017 Mar 29
Declared Emeritus Champion